Musings of a quilting librarian Grandma.
Name:
Location: United States

Links

Archives

Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's True...


It's true--the rainbow really ends at our cabin in Missouri!

Mr Q and I were there last weekend, celebrating our 35th anniversary and we saw it for ourselves.

I realized that I was about to miss my every 3 month posting, and I had to share this photo.


I have been doing a lot of knitting, but mostly felted bags. And socks, of course, you always have to have some socks in the works. I'll share knitting photos next post.

I also have new photos of the cutest grandkids ever!


















And a late Happy Double Digits Birthday to Miss BB! How quickly you have grown! And into such a beautiful, talented, and sweet grandaughter!









Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I'll try again, blogger is being ornery today.

Beautiful rainbow, and your grandkids just could not be any cuter.
 
HAPPY belated ANNIVERSARY!! Love the new pics. The one of H and T are adorable! Thanks for the b-day wishes. See ya real soon!!! EMILY
 
sending good thoughts your way..:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home