Musings of a quilting librarian Grandma.
Name:
Location: United States

Links

Archives

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Today is Halloween, and our customers must think it's a full moon. Everyone is cranky and asking peculiar questions today. Tonight will be fun with the kids coming around to the house. I hope I get to see the grandkids. 4 yr old grandson made a robot costume with his parents, and then refused to wear it, so we will see if he is a robot or a bat with last year's costume. 7 yr old granddaughter is spending the evening with her dad so I probably will not see her in her cheerleader costume, but 2 month old granddaughter might come trick or treating in her pea in a pod costume.

It's been crazy busy the past few weeks. My baby granddaugheter got baptised yesterday, it was my mom's 80th birthday, my daughter-in-law's birthday, our neighborhood annual Halloween parade, a huge library system meeting, and now Halloween. And now things just get more busy as the big holidays approach.

Comments:
I'm sorry that we didn't bring the pea girl over. We were so wiped out after the weekend that we came home and veged out in front of the tv.

We only had 2 trick or treaters.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home